Profiles for our potential employees
As an in office agent, you'll join us and the rest of your team at the Caye Talkers Headquarters for your duties. In office agents are provided with all the materials you'd need to work, including a headset, workstation, training and coaching.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Continuously facilitate inbound and outbound calls to be transferred as sales leads to various partners; • Professionally answer questions about product details; • Consistently maintain call center database by entering information as requested; • Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics; • Consistently strive to improve customer service and sales skills including attending training; • Must be able to manage time effectively and possess a strong will and determination.
At Caye Talkers we are happiest when you feel comfortable and can be yourself, you should still, however, keep some of our positive enployee traits in mind.
Agent Character Traits:
• Professional and Courteous; • Excellent English Language Skills; • Excellent Listening Skills; • Strong Work Ethic; • Great Time Management Skills (Focused); • Team Player; • Good Computer Skills; • Responsible and Dependable.
In Office work opportunities offer a defined work schedule with hands-on management facilitating an atmosphere and culture of excellence built upon strong and unified teams.
Once approved to join our team as an independent contractor (at home agent), there are a few things that you need to start working virtually with Caye Talkers Limited:
• A quiet place to work online. It is important to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers can’t hear any sounds such as children, barking dogs, traffic, TVs, radios, etc. • A computer with a wired connection to the internet.
Important: Caye Talkers Limited does not provide any equipment or technical support for your home-based business. As an independent contractor (at home agent), you must maintain your own computer, software, and internet connection in compliance with our requirements.
Your work-from-home setup will need a personal desktop computer or laptop that meets the following requirements and is connected to the internet via a cable connected to your DSL or Cable Modem (NO wireless connectivity).:
•Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium P4 processor or better.
• Memory: 1 GB of RAM Memory or more.
• Operating System: Must be one of the following:
Windows Vista Professional Edition Windows 7. Windows 8. Windows 10.
• Browser: Google Chromium• Monitor: Capable of displaying at least 1024 X 768 pixels. • Sound: Must have a sound card installed and be equipped with speakers or headphones. Sound cards are often included in computers and are needed to allow you to hear audio. • USB Headset: a headset that plugs into your computer may be used during conference calls and/or certification sessions
Important: Requirements are subject to change at CTL’s sole discretion.
Your internet connection should be at least 2mbps service via a DSL or cable modem connected to the internet.